Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wrecked Excerpt # 3!



Hey everyone! Wrecked releases in less than two weeks! I am so excited to share Emily and Jake's story so soon! Here's the last pre-release Wrecked excerpt. In Hazards news, there's a new exclusive excerpt up on The Autumn Review! Hazards Excerpt

Here's some more Emily and Jake! :)

I decided to take matters into my own hands. I leaned over the center console and kissed her, unbuckling her seatbelt while I had her distracted. She moaned, and I continued the kiss. She still tasted faintly of chocolate. I slipped a hand under her sweater and she ran her fingers through my hair. “Still not interested in moving to the back seat?”
She looked out the window, and a look of understanding crossed her face.  “Why are we the only ones here, Jake?”
“They only show movies on Fridays and Saturdays. An old friend of mine manages this place.” I smiled. “I told him to pick any movie, because we wouldn’t be watching it.”
“You got your friend to come into work and set up a movie just so we could make out in the backseat?”
“Make out? I did buy you dinner, you know.”
She smacked my arm playfully. “You’re something else.”
“I know I am.” I reached over her and pushed open her door.

No comments:

Post a Comment