Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Tuesday Tease


Hey everyone!

I'm going to be trying something new on the blog. I love sharing teasers and excerpts, but sometimes it's fun to share something even smaller, what I call a tease. I already share these little tastes with friends sometimes, so I thought it would be fun to start posting them. It's amazing how a few lines can give you a feel for a book.

Soar releases in just six weeks so that's where my first tease is from. I'll be posting longer excerpts over the next few weeks. In case you missed the last one, you can find it here.

Here's the tease:

 I shook myself. I was not allowed to fantasize about sleeping with a guy just to enjoy nice sheets.

These lines give you a little taste of Casey and her sense of humor. I've had so much fun writing her, and I hope you guys enjoy reading her story when Soar releases on November 19!

Want another tease? Head over to Jennifer Snyder's blog to check out a tease from her soon to released NA contemporary Break You!

1 comment: