Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Tuesday Tease # 2


Hey Everyone!

For this week's tease, I thought I'd share a few lines from Shaken Not Stirred! I'm so excited to start sharing more of this story with you guys. Check back later this week for a new excerpt length teaser from Soar!

Here's the tease:
I leaned on my elbows in front of Macon. “Was that really necessary?”
“What? I was just telling him the truth.”
“The truth? We’re roommates, Macon, not some live-in threesome.”
He laughed so hard he coughed on his drink. “Live-in threesome? Yeah, if you want that, we’re switching Brody for a girl.”

And yes, it is that Brody from Veer. :)

Want another tease? Check on a new tease from Break You by Jennifer Snyder here!


2 comments:

  1. I would have choked on my drink too! I did one for Teaser Tuesday's if you want to peek at it.
    http://fuonlyknew.com/2013/10/15/teaser-tuesdays-43-empath-by-becca-j-campbell/

    ReplyDelete