Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Time Spell by T.A. Foster Release Day!

Happy release day to T.A. Foster and her debut novel Time Spell! I've had my eye on this supernatural romance, and I can't wait to start reading!





Meet Ivy, a young woman from a small Southern city with an eye for a good mystery, a hot and sexy love she can’t forget and the man of her dreams, just out of reach. Follow Ivy as she struggles to live a “normal life” in the midst of her budding writing career, a whirlwind of love interests, and the magical gifts that she must keep a secret at all costs. Will Ivy be able to make the ultimate sacrifice to protect the people she loves the most?  Time Spell blends suspense, romance, history, and the supernatural together for a riveting novel, impossible to put down.









 To get to know T.A. and Ivy better, I asked her to share a few random things about herself and her main character. 

T.A:
1) Place in the playoffs of my fantasy football league every year.
2) Took piano lessons/instruction for over 13 years.
3) Before I decided to be a journalist, I wanted to be a scientist. Santa brought me a microscope for Christmas one year.

Ivy:
1) Had never written anything before her first book, Masquerade. 
2) Hates tomatoes.
3) Won her school spelling bee in middle school.



No comments:

Post a Comment