Friday, July 5, 2013

Authors Tell All: Kristen Proby



Hey everyone! This week on Author's Tell All I have Kristen Proby with a skinny dipping scene from COME AWAY WITH ME!

Being confronted on the beach by a sexy stranger wasn't part of Natalie Conner's plans for a peaceful morning taking photos. And why on earth would he think she's taking pictures of him, anyway? Who is he? One thing’s for sure, he’s hot, and incredibly romantic, feeding Natalie’s wounded soul.
Luke Williams just wants the world to give him a break, so seeing yet another camera aimed at his face has him ready to pounce on the beauty behind the lens. When he finds out she has no idea who he is, he's intrigued and more than a little tempted by her. Natalie has a body made for sex, a sassy mouth and Luke can’t get enough of her, but he’s not ready to tell her who he really his.
Natalie is a no nonsense girl who doesn’t do well with lies and secrets. What will happen to this new relationship when she discovers what Luke’s hiding?


Here's the Scene!

“Jesus, Nat, you’re going to kill me.”

“Ah, but what a way to go.”

He laughs and kisses me tenderly, then abruptly stands up and pulls me with him, throwing me over his naked shoulder.

“I have the best view of your ass right now, my love.”  I give it a little slap and he returns the favor on my own ass.  “Where are we going?”

“Skinny dipping!”  He jogs – jogs! – with me over his shoulder out to the deck and down the steps that lead to the water, and just tosses me right in.

I hit the warm surface with a loud splash and come up sputtering.  It’s not too deep, only about six feet, and as I push the wet hair off my face, I see Luke dive in head-first.  He gracefully swims to me and I can’t help but admire the way his back muscles move.

“Hi,” I smile shyly when he surfaces before me and wrap my arms and legs around him.

“Hi.”  He grins and plants his hands on my waist, then throws me through the air to land back in the water.

Oh, we’re going to play!  Naked!

I squeal when I surface and splash him and he splashes me back with a laugh.

He swims for me again and I try to quickly escape, but he catches me and tosses me again.

“Are you trying to drown me?”

“Maybe I want to do some mouth-to-mouth.”

“You don’t have to kill me to do that!  I’m a sure bet.”  I giggle and splash him again, enjoying the way his naked body looks in the clear water, reflecting in his perfectly blue eyes.

“God, you look beautiful right now,” he says.

“I was just thinking the same thing.”  I swim to him and wrap myself around him again.

“I enjoy playing with you,” he says and kisses my nose.

“Me too.  In and out of bed.”  I smile sassily and he bites his lip.

“I have to say, this morning was a first for me.”

“A good first, or a bad first?”  I run my fingers through his wet hair, loving the way our naked bodies feel twined together in the warm pacific.

“Definitely good, although I have to admit, I prefer being in control.”

“Well, variety is the spice of life.  I like to surprise you every once in a while.”  I kiss his chin and he chuckles.

“No complaints here, baby.”

“Hmm… good.”

He lifts my hips and surprises me by slipping inside me.  I lean my forehead against his as he stills, filling me.

“I love you.”


“Oh baby, I love you too.  Let’s frighten the fish.”


About Kristen:
Kristen is the author of the Amazon and USA Today bestselling With Me In Seattle series. She has a passion for a good love story and strong characters who love humor and have a strong sense of loyalty and family. Her men are the alpha type; fiercely protective and a bit bossy, and her ladies are fun, strong, and not afraid to stand up for themselves.
Kristen spends her days with her muse in the Pacific Northwest. She enjoys coffee, chocolate and sunshine. And naps.

Links:
Twitter: @handbagjunkie

2 comments:

  1. Yes I do!!! It's when Luke takes her on vacation, Natalie wanted to go skinny dipping with him, but he waited until it was dark:) This is probably my favorite book, can't get enough of Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this series!!! Thanks for the Scene!!

    ReplyDelete