Sunday, June 24, 2012

Musical Muses: Savoir Adore


I know I've said it before, but for me writing and music go hand in hand. In many ways the books I write are shaped by the music I'm listening to. I haven't mentioned it yet, but I'm writing a New Adult Contemporary Romance called Derailed. This wasn't a book I planned to write, it just started writing itself. It's the story of a broken girl who returns to her hometown and finds love (if you're surprised by the love part, you haven't read my other books:) ). Imagine my surprise when after some digging I discovered that a member of a band whose song figures prominently on my Derailed playlist went to my high school. It's a small world, isn't it? The band is Savoir Adore, and they have a cool retro electronic feel. One of my favorite songs is Dreamers.

In other news, I plan to reveal the Enduring Light cover really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment