Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Beginnings

As summer comes to an end and fall seems within sight, it's hard not to think about new beginnings. Although September in North Carolina is still very hot, even the faintest hint of cooler weather reminds me that the seasons are changing. My daughter starts a new year of preschool this week, bringing with it a lot of excitement and some additional time for me to work on Perilous Light.  Book two picks up about a year after Beckoning Light ends, and while the characters are of course still dealing with the aftermath of the events of the year before, they are also experiencing their own new beginnings. I'm about 1/4 of the way through the first draft and I look forward to sharing the next chapter of Charlotte and Kevin's story with everyone this Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment