Friday, July 15, 2016

5 year Publishing Anniversary!



It has been five years since I hit publish on my first book, Beckoning Light. At the time I never could have imagined the journey that lay ahead. Five years and more than thirty novels later, and I am grateful that I somehow got up the nerve to publish the beginning of Charlotte's story.
These years have been a crazy and wonderful experience, and I am thankful I've had the opportunity to meet and interact with so many amazing people.
I thought about doing a big giveaway for today, but instead I am going to make the whole year a celebration. It's all going to culminate with a Pteron event in New Orleans to commemorate 5 years after the Flight release when the Chronicles were born.
Check back for more details-- but I can tell you now it will be the weekend of July 15th 2017-- when I'll be in New Orleans for the Bourbon Book Bash signing.

No comments:

Post a Comment