Thursday, September 12, 2013

Writing Humor

I've spent the majority of the past few months writing books with humor. I started having some fun with it in The Crescent Chronicles and The Hazards of Skinny Dipping, and it's only continued. Between working on Soar, a follow up to Hazards (more details on that are coming later), and the first book in a completely new contemporary romance/ romantic comedy series, it's been non stop, and I love it.

Humor and romance go so well together. It's like chocolate covered strawberries. The humor makes the romance that much better. I've always been a fan of romantic comedy movies as well as funny chic lit, so I'm having a blast instilling humor into my romance story lines. I can't wait to share all of these new stories with you guys, and I hope they leave you laughing and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment